Human Resources Office
Human Resources Office is located on the 5th floor of the Library Building, which is subordinated to the Administrative Division, mainly in charge of personnel and payroll issue.
- To formulate staff regulations and guidelines in accordance with human recourses management;
- To handle staff recruitment, appointment and allocation, etc;
- To maintain and update staff record;
- To operate staff salary, overtime and attendance, etc.;
- To arrange staff performance review activity;
- To adjust human resources in order to meet the need of normal operation in departments;
- To interpret staff of the rights and obligations;
- To organize staff training and recreational activities;
- To coordinate the administration work with intra offices.
Address:Room N515, Block N,
Macau University of Science and Technology,
Avenida Wai Long, Taipa, Macau
Hotline: (853) 8897 2099
Fax: (853) 2882 7089