A Faculty Review is a rigorous, systematic, objective, impartial, expert-based examination, evaluation and self-evaluation of how effectively a Faculty is working, as part of the ongoing pursuit of higher levels of achievement and quality in the university, and in the service of Faculty improvement.
The field of Faculty Review is vast. It includes:
- What is a Faculty Review?
- Benefits of a Faculty Review
- Purposes of a Faculty Review
- Terms of reference for a Faculty Review Panel
- Stages in a Faculty Review
- Documents to be provided to the Faculty Review Panel by the Dean
- Documents to be provided by the Faculty Review Panel to the Dean
- Preparing the self-evaluation report
- What should a Faculty self-evaluation document contain?
- What should an action plan include?
- Initial Areas in Quality Assurance for Macau University of Science and Technology