The Registry, under the direct administration of the Registrar, is one of the core departments of Academic Division. It is responsible for the management of all issues regarding student status of Undergraduate and Pre-University Studies programs on Campus including affairs like admission, registration, management of student status, graduation, etc. The scope of services is as follows:
For Prospective Students
1. Handling admission applications
2. Arranging admission examinations
3. Coordinating and administering offers to prospective students
4. Coordinating the registration of prospective students
For Current Students
1. Supervising affairs of student registration and managing the status of students in the University
2. Compiling and revising the regulations governing students
3. Arranging and coordinating the publication of Student Handbook
4. Handling deferral and withdrawal of studies, termination of student status, reinstatement of studies, change of programs, etc.
5. Reckoning students’ grades, issuing Notification Letters and Academic Transcripts, etc.
6. Verifying and issuing academic certifications
7. Printing various certificates issued by the University
For Potential Graduates and Graduates
1. Administering the procedures for graduation and conferment of degrees
2. Verifying the fulfillment of requirements for graduation for potential graduates
3. Printing and issuing the Graduation Certificates
4. Managing the files of graduates
5. Arranging and coordinating congregations
1. Completing statistics and other required data related to students
2. Carrying out other tasks in accordance with the needs or requirements of Academic Division or the University
Note: The above are subject to changes as published by the University.