School of Business(MSB), established in 2000, is the largest faculty in MUST. There are over 3000 full-time undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students in different majors. As a young management school with pioneer vision and sophisticated-designed courses in Asia, our hard work is highly appreciated by academic circle and practical field. The Faculty keeps discovering students’ talent and potential, training students’ leadership and creativity, and helping students’ self-fulfillment by offering excellent management education. We also focus on providing business consultant services, research plans, and social services.
The Dean is expected to provide strong leadership in all aspects of faculty developments and management, academic strategic planning, curriculum design, faculty and research development, and is highly committed to the pursuit of academic excellence with a global vision in both teaching and research. The appointee will be expected to assume duty in the upcoming academic year.
- A PhD degree in an appropriate field;
- Attained full professor status at a reputable university with outstanding records in teaching and research;
- Significant experience with at least 5 years’ experience at the level of Vice Dean or above including experience in the development and administration of curriculum, personnel and strategic planning in higher education;
- Strong ability to work effectively on program development with faculty and administrators;
- Deep understanding of best international higher education systems, particularly in the areas of teaching and research;
- Proven ability to work with leaders in the public and private sectors;
- Demonstrated commitment to upholding the academic quality and standard of the University;
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin is an advantage.
The remuneration will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s academic qualification, professional experience and current position. The candidate shall be entitled to free housing, medical benefits, annual leave, provident fund, other allowance and overseas study opportunities or on job training program provided by the University. Current local maximum income tax rate is 12% but is effectively around 5% - 7% after various discretionary exemptions.
Qualified candidates should send applications with a detailed curriculum vitae with expected salary, copies of ID/passport, certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts, testimonial of professional experience, publications and academic research outline etc. either by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply the position via online system (Please specify application ref. 1900000T.) All applications will be treated with strict confidentially.