1. Prior to moving out, students must according to the check-out procedures,
and complete the formalities.
2. Dormitory residents applications must be filed to the Office of Student Affairs
in annual May before moving out of the dormitory.
3. Dormitory residents should previously inform parents to fulfill the confirmation
with the Office of Student Affairs in advance before moving out of the
4. When terminating the accommodation, dormitory residents may fill in the
form "Dormitory Room Clearance Request Form" and "Confirmation from
student's parent " (to attach the parent ID Card copy) to the Office of Student
5. Dormitory residents should return room keys and all other belongings of the
University to the Office of Student Affairs.
6. If the dormitory residents do not complete the check-out formalities at 30th
June, the University has the right to receive equal annual Dormitory fees 2%
for the administration charges.