Lost and Found
The Office of Student Affairs takes charge of “Loss and Found Process”. For details, please read carefully as follows:
- The belongings was found by Staff will be sent to the Office of Student Affairs (J108). The following information and description will be registered:
i) The features of the belonging;
ii) The date and time when it was found;
iii)The location where it was found.
- Students and staffs may go to the Office of Student Affairs (J108) for reporting or registering, once they loss their belongings within the campus.They should provide the following information of the belongings clearly:
i) Features, e.g.: color, size, model;
ii) The date and time when it was lost;
iii)The location where it was lost;
iv)If the belongings is not found, the information will only use for reference.
- When the belongings was found, a staff of Student Affairs office will approach the owner comes to the Office of Student Affairs to make confirmation:
i) The owner should bring his/her campus card or ID card;
ii) The owner should sign after confirmed the features of the belongings.
- The Office of Student Affairs has the right to dispose belongings (such as trashing it) after 100 days from the discovery.
- The owner will not receive any call from the Office of Student Affairs when there is no matched belongings.
- Finally, The Office of Student Affairs reminds all students to take good care of their belongings.
Remarks: The English translation here is for reference only. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity
between the Chinese version and the English version, the Chinese version shall consider.