MIT Program Objectives
- Graduates will lead successful professional careers and will develop into leaders in information technology or related fields.
- Graduates will pursue doctoral studies in information technology or relatedfields
- Graduates will become life-long learners who are always conscious about social impact of information technology.
MIT Learning Outcomes
An MIT degree graduate at MUST should be able to:
- Apply knowledge and skills of computing to produce effective designs and solutions for specific problems.
- Analyze scholarly literature to arrive at a comprehensive understanding of the existing results for a computer-related problem.
- Communicate effectively technical materials and research results.
- Behave as a responsible and ethical professional to society.