The TCSOL/TESOL Summer Dual Certificate Program will be held in Macau University of Science and Technology. This dual certificate program provides intensive training in the teaching of both Chinese and English.
- Host: Center for International Foreign Language Teacher Education (CIFLTE) at Teachers College, Columbia University
- Host Partner: Center for International Education, Macau (CIEM) of University International Center, Macau University of Science and Technology
Who can apply?
- MA students/graduates in Chinese linguistics, English, Bilingual or Multilingual Education
- College seniors in Chinese linguistics, English, Bilingual or Multilingual Education
- Teachers of Chinese or English looking to enhance their teaching expertise
- Professionals considering a career change
- Individuals seeking to acquire a new skill
Tentative Program date: July 13th - July 31st, 2020*
Onsite check-in: Sunday, July 12, 2020, 1pm - 3pm
Graduation ceremony: Friday, July 31st, 2020, 5:00pm-6:30pm
Location: Macau University of Science and Technology
*All dates are tentative and subject to change.
Tuition and Fees
Application Fee (non-refundable)
Priority: USD 50 (Before or on March 29, 2020)
Final: USD 100 (After March 29, 2020)
Tuition Fee (non-refundable)
TCSOL only: USD 1,600
TESOL only: USD 1,600
Dual: USD 3,000
For more details, please visit https://www.tc.columbia.edu/arts-and-humanities/tcsol-certificate/program-offerings/tcsoltesol-summer-dual-certificate-program-in-macau/