To support financial management in achieving the University's mission by providing accountable, quality, efficient and cost-effective services through continuous productivity improvement and culture shift.
- Tuition Fee and Other Income Collection and Refund;
- Caution Fee Collection and Refund;
- Tuition Fee Enquiries;
- University Expenses, Project Payment and Reimbursement;
- Financial Planning and Budgets;
- Financial and Management Accounts;
- Tax Management.
Address: Finance Office Service Counter, Room R102, Block R, MUST, Avenida Wai Long, Taipa, Macao
Direct line: (853) 8897 2298
Facsimile: (853) 2882 7753