[Upcoming Event] The Macau University of Science and Technology Hold "Tourism+ City of Gastronomy Development Forum"
——Challenges and Opportunities in the New Era
Time: April 30th, 2021 (Friday) 15:00-16:30.
Venue: N101, Macau University of Science and Technology
Organizers: Association of Macau Small and Medium Enterprises of Catering, Macau University of Science and Technology, Macau Food & Beverage Industry Development Association
Co-organizers: Bank of China Macau Branch, Guang Dong Restaurant Association, Travel Industry Council of Macau, Macau Leisure Tourism Services Innovation Association
Supporting units: Macao Government Tourism Office, Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute, Macau Productivity and Technology Transfer Center, Macau Youth Greater Bay Area Development Association, Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area Economic And Trade Promotion Association
- Tan Haicheng, Executive Director of Guangdong Restaurant Association
- Cai Chunyan, Vice President, Bank of China Macau Branch
- Vincent W.S. Ieong, President, Macau Food & Beverage Industry Development Association
- Paul Wong, President, Macau Leisure Tourism Service Innovation Association
- Wong Weng Chou, Associate Professor, Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Macau University of Science and Technology
- Ken Vong, Macao Cultural Communication Ambassador
This forum comprises the government of Macao SAR, the Macao food and beverage industry, the financial industry, academia and the mainland food and beverage industry to discuss the opportunities and challenges encountered by the food and beverage industry in the post-epidemic period.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the faculty office (Phone No.: 8897-2381 or 8897-2382, Email: FHTM_inquiry@must.edu.mo)