- Shiru Zhang, Zhiyao Liang*, Jian Lin, "Sentence Similarity Measurement with Convolutional Neural Networks Using Semantic and Syntactic Features. CMC-Computers, Materials & Continua, 63(2), pages 943–957, 2020.
- Qiaoyang Zhang, Zhiyao Liang*, Zhiping Cai:“Developing a New Security Framework for Bluetooth Low Energy Devices, CMC: Computers, Materials & Continua, Vol.59 No.2, pages.457-471, 2019.
- Zhiyao. Liang, K. Subramani, and J. Worthington: "Polynomial time certifying algorithms for the planar quantified integer programming problem". Journal of Logic and Computation, 23(5): pages1017–1033, 2013.
- Zhiyao Liang and Rakesh Verma, “Correcting and Improving the NP Proof of Cryptographic Protocol Insecurity”, to appear in Proceedings of Information Systems Security, 5th International Conference, ICISS 2009, pages 101-116, Kolkata, India, LNCS, December, 2009.
- Zhiyao Liang and Rakesh Verma, “Complexity of Checking Freshness for Cryptographic Protocols”, In Proceedings of Information Systems Security, 4th International Conference, ICISS 2008, pages 86-106, Hyderabad, India, LNCS, December, 2008.
- Zhiyao Liang and Rakesh Verma, “Improving Techniques for Proving Undecidability of Checking Cryptographic Protocols”, In Proceedings of The Third International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security, ARES, pages 1067-1074, Barcelona, Spain, IEEE, March, 200.
- Zhiyao Liang and Rakesh Verma, “Secrecy Checking of Security Protocols: Solution to an Open Problem”, Joint Workshop on Foundations of Computer Security and Automated Reasoning for Security Protocol Analysis, FCS-ARSPA, pages 95-112, Wroclaw, Poland, July, 2007.
- “Model Checking Using Tabled Rewriting”, Zhiyao Liang, Contributions to the Doctoral Programme of the 2nd International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning, IJCAR Doctoral Programme, Cork, Ireland, July 2004.