- Ph.D. in Mathematics, West Virginia University, USA, 2020
- Master in Mathematics, South China Agricultural University, China, 2015
- Bachelor in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, South China Normal University, China, 2007
- Vertex-connectivity and eigenvalues of graphs with fixed girth, R.Liu, H-J.Lai, Y.Tian, Y.Wu, 2019, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 141-149.
- Characterizations of matroids with an element lying in restricted number of circuits, P.Li, L.Wang, Y.Wu, H-J. Lai, 2019, Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, 38(3), 887-910.
- Supereulerian width of dense graphs, W.Xiong, J.Xu Z.Miao, Y.Wu, H-J.Lai, 2017, Discrete Mathematics, Vol 340, Issue 5:2995-3001.
- Panconnected Index of Graphs, H.Li, H-J. Lai, Y.Wu, S.Zhu, 2017, Discrete Mathematics, Vol 340, Issue 5:1092-1097.
- The Generalized (Terminal) Wiener Polarity Index of Generalized Bethe Trees and Coalescence of Rooted Trees, Y. Wu, F. Wei, B. Liu, Z. Jia, MATCH Commun. Math. Comput. Chem., 2013, Vol 70, Issue 2:603-620.