1. Kun Liu, Jianqing Li, Wening Li and N. X. Xiong, Bi-level hybrid algorithm for greener environment via vehicular networks in a single intersection, Journal of Internet Technology. (accepted on May 10, 2017)
2. Shihua Cao, Jianqing Li, A Survey on Ambient Energy Sources and Harvesting Methods for Structural Health Monitoring Applications, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol.9, no. 4, pp. 1-14, April 2017.
3. Di Han, Jianqing Li, Zihua Zeng, Xiaochen Yuan, Wenting Li, RegFrame: Fast Recognition of Simple Human Actions on a Stand-Alone Mobile Device, Neural Computing and Applications, Available online 15 February 2017, DOI 10.1007/s00521-017-2883-1.
4. Kun Liu, Jianqing Li, and H.Z. Chris, Bi-level optimization with hybrid algorithms for energy saving and CO2 emissions reduction by wireless sensor networks for transportation management, Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems. vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 3387-3400, April 2017.
5. Gongli Xiao, Jianqing Li, and Hongyan Yang, Highly Efficient Light Emission of Er(Yb/Y) Silicates at the Wavelength of 1.53μm with Au Plasmonic Arrays, IEEE Photonics Journal, Vol. 9, No. 1, February 2017, 1600309, DOI:10.1109/JPHOT.2016.2644959.
6. Wang Zhen, Li Jianqing, Fang Manlin, Li Yang, Feng Botao, A Reliable Routing Algorithm with Network Coding in Internet of Vehicles, China Communications. Vol. 14, No. 5, pp.174-184, May 2017.
7. Manlin Fang, Jianqing Li, Kun Liu, Cooperative Transmission Distance in Multi-Relay Communication Systems, Wireless Personal Communications, 94(3), pp.1511-1522, June 2017, DOI: 10.1007/s11277-016-3695-9.
8. Manlin Fang, Jianqing Li, Zhen Wang, and Wenting Li, Performance of Quantize-Map-Forward Based Cooperative Multicast Systems With Successive Relaying, IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 20, No. 11, pp.2257-2260, November 2016, DOI:10.1109/LCOMM.2016.2601090.
9. Wen-Ting Li, Jian-Qing Li, Bo-Kui Chen, Xin Huang and Zhen Wang, Information feedback strategy for beltways in intelligent transportation systems, EPL (Europhysics Letters) , 113 (2016) 64001, Mar. 2016.
10. Hong Yan Yang, Jianqing Li, Gongli Xiao, Decay and propagation properties of symmetric surface plasmon polariton mode in metal-insulator-metal waveguide，Optics Communications, 395(2017), pp.159-162, July 2017, DOI:10.1016/j.optcom.2015.10.057.
11. Zhen Wang, Jianqing Li, Manlin Fang and Yang Li, A Multimetric Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm for Dynamic Path Planning in Vehicular Networks, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 271067, July 2015.
12. Hongyan Yang, Jianqing Li, and Gongli Xiao, A highly efficient surface plasmon polaritons excitation achieved with a metal-coupled metal-insulator-metal waveguide, AIP Advances, 4(12), 127114, Dec. 2014.
13. Ben Xu, Jianqing Li, Yi Li, Jianglei Xie, Xinyong Dong, Liquid Seal for Temperature Sensing with Fiber-Optic Refractometers, Sensors, 14(8), pp.14873-14884, Aug. 2014.
14. Hongyan Yang, Jianqing Li, and Gongli Xiao, Significantly increased surface plasmon polariton mode excitation using a multilayer insulation structure in a metal–insulator–metal plasmonic waveguide, Appl. Opt., 53(17), pp.3642-3646, June 2014.
15. Yuanyuan Pan, Jianqing Li, Li Feng, Ben Xu, An Analytical Model for Random Pseudonym Change Scheme in VANETs, Cluster Computing, 17(2), pp.413-421, June 2014.
16. Ben Xu, Jianqing Li, Yi Li, Jianglei Xie, Xinyong Dong, Ultrasensitive Temperature Sensor Based on Refractive Index Liquid-Sealed Thin-Core Fiber Modal Interferometers, IEEE Sensors Journal, 14(4), pp1179-1184, April 2014.
17. Ben Xu, Jianqing Li, Yuanyuan Pan, Yi Li, Xinyong Dong, Temperature-insensitive fiber cantilever vibration sensor based on a fiber-to-fiber structure, Chinese Optics Letters, 12(2): 020604, 1-5, Feb. 2014.
18. Yuanyuan Pan, Jianqing Li, Cooperative Pseudonym Change Scheme Based on the Number of Neighbors in VANETs, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 36(6), pp. 1599-1609, Nov. 2013.
19. Li Feng, Jianqing Li, Xiaodong Lin, A New Delay Analysis for IEEE 802.11 PCF, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 62(8), pp. 4064-4069, Oct. 2013.
20. Li Feng, Jianqing Li, Integer-Multiple-Spacing-Based Scheduling for Multimedia Applications in IEEE 802.11e HCCA Wireless Networks, Computer Networks, 56(17), pp.3767-3782, Nov. 2012.
21. Xu Ben, Li Jian-qing, Li Yi, Dong Xin-yong, Thin-core fiber modal interferometer for liquid-level sensing, Chinese Physics Letters, 29(10): 104210, 1-3, Oct. 2012.
22. Jianqing Li, Yuanyuan Pan and Ben Xu, “An optical refractive index measuring system based on speckle correlation,” Australia Innovation patent, Grant No. 2013100784, June 27, 2013 and US patent, Grant No.US9,404,856B2, Aug. 2, 2016.
23. Jianqing Li, Yuanyuan Pan and Ben Xu, “Vibration detection system based on biconical tapered fiber and the method thereof,” Australia Innovation patent, Grant No. 2013100785, July 4, 2013 and US patent, Application No. 13/907,982 (in pending).
24. Ben Xu and Jianqing Li, “A method of generating Raman laser for inducing fluorescence of Pyrene and a system thereof,” Australia Innovation patent, Grant No. 2013100902, July 18, 2013 and US patent, Application No. 13/933,142 (in pending).
25. Ben Xu and Jianqing Li, “A method of generating Raman laser for inducing fluorescence of Fluoranthene and a system thereof,” Australia Innovation patent, Grant No. 2013100903, July 18, 2013 and US patent, Grant No.US8,748,848B1, June 10, 2014.
26. Jianqing Li and Ben Xu, “An optical fiber-based environmental detection system and the method thereof,” Australia Innovation patent, Grant No. 2014100007, Jan. 16, 2014 and US patent, Grant No.US9,285,273 B2, Mar. 15, 2016.