- L. Yang, J. Chen, and G. Hu, A framework of the finite element solution of the Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert equation on tetrahedral meshes, Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 431, 110142, 15 April 2021.
- L. Yang, F. Liu and W. Yang, FETD Study of the Wave Propagation in Chiral Metamaterials, Advances in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 191-202, February 2021.
- J. Chen, Z. Sun, Y. Wang and L. Yang, A Spin-Wave Solution to the Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert Equation, Communications in Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 193-204, 2021.
- L. Yang, F. Liu and W. Yang, FETD Study of the Wave Propagation in Chiral Metamaterials, Advances in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 191-202, 2021.
- L. Yang, Y. Shen, Z. Hu and G. Hu, An Implicit Solver for the Time-Dependent Kohn-Sham Equation, Numer. Math. Theor. Meth. Appl., doi:10.4208/nmtma.OA-2020-0040, 2020.
- L. Zheng, L. Yang, Y. Liang, A Modified Spectral Gradient Projection Method for Solving Non-linear Monotone Equations with Convex Constraints and Its Application, IEEE Access, 92677-92686, Vol. 8, 2020 December.
- L. Zheng, L. Yang, Y. Liang, A conjugate gradient projection method for solving equations with convex constraints, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 112781, Vol. 375, 2020.
- J. Chen, L. Yang, X.P. Wang, A reduced model for domain wall dynamics in soft ferromagnets, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 199-203, Vol. 479, 2019.
- L. Yang, G. Hu, An adaptive finite element solver for demagnetization field calculation, Adv. Appl. Math. Mech., Vol. 11, No. 5, pp. 1048-1063, 2019.
- X. Liang, L. Yang, S. Luo, Facial Expression Recognition Based on Gabor Multi-Orientation Feature Fusion, 3rd International Conference on Machine Vision and Information Technology (CMVIT 2019)
- L. Yang, Pinning Effect on Current-Induced Domain Wall Motion in Nanostrip, EAJAM, 837-851, Vol. 7, No. 4, 2017.
- Y. Liu; D. Zhang; X. Guo; M. Zhong; M. Gao; L. Yang; L. Ni, RSS-based Ranging by Leveraging Frequency Diversity to Distinguish the Multiple Radio Paths, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 1121-1135, Vol. 16, No. 4, 2017.
- W. Yang, D.L. Wang, L. Yang, A stable numerical method for space fractional Landau-Lifshitz equations, Applied Mathematics Letters, 149–155, Volume 61, 2016.
- L. Yang and X.P. Wang, Dynamics of domain wall in thin film driven by spin current, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series B, Vol. 14, No. 3, 2010.