Human Resources Office is located on the 5th floor of the Library Building, which is subordinated to the Administrative Division, mainly in charge of personnel and payroll issue.
- To formulate staff regulations and guidelines in accordance with human recourses management;
- To handle staff recruitment, appointment and allocation, etc;
- To maintain and update staff record;
- To operate staff salary, overtime and attendance, etc.;
- To arrange staff performance review activity;
- To adjust human resources in order to meet the need of normal operation in departments;
- To interpret staff of the rights and obligations;
- To organize staff training and recreational activities;
- To coordinate the administration work with intra offices.
Hotline: (853) 8897 2099