DPS Program Objectives
- DPS graduates will be inspiring leaders in information technology or related fields.
- DPS graduateswill become successful researchers or innovators with vision and foresightedness.
- DPS graduateswill become dedicated and engaging educators.
DPS Learning Outcomes
A DPS degree graduate at MUST should be able to:
- Contribute to the advancement of knowledgeby conducting original research that addresses questions of significance in a particular subject area of a computing field.
- Analyze and articulate the scientific advances and limitations of existing results as described in the research literature.
- Demonstratein-depth knowledge of a particular subject area and broad knowledge of other areas in a chosen computing field.
- Communicate effectively scientific and research findings.
- Uphold ethical standards and integrity of scientific process in research, teaching, and professional service.