MAM Program Objectives
- Graduates will lead successful professional careers and will develop into leaders in data science or related fields.
- Graduates will pursue doctoral studies in data science or relatedfields
- Graduates will become life-long learners who are always conscious about social impact of data science.
MAM Learning Outcomes
An MAM degree graduate at MUST should be able to:
- Apply knowledge and skills in applied mathematics and data science to produce effective designs and solutions for specific problem.
- Analyze scholarly literature to arrive at a comprehensive understanding of the existing results for an applied mathematics or data science problem.
- Communicate effectively technical materials and research results.
- Behave as a responsible and ethical professional to society.