Download Psychological Counseling Service Application Form
Monday to Friday (except public holiday)
Phone no.: 8897 1922
Address: Block J Room 114
Expectations for Students
- Take initiative to seek for help
- Sincere and honest to express oneself
- Respect the counseling session
- Be proactive to change
Expectations for Counselors
- Sincere in attitude
- Active listening
- Warm and friendly interactions with students
- Follow the principle of confidentiality
The Principle of Confidentiality:
Information about your appointments at our counseling team is confidential and cannot be disclosed to others without your consent, except as outlined below in the Limits of Confidentiality section. Any information about your appointments with our counselors will not be part of your academic record.
Limits of Confidentiality
- If the situation presents a risk for self-harm or harming others, our counselors are required to breach confidentiality without your permission. Also, we have the responsibility to take required actions and to inform related parties if necessary.
- If the situation of the student involves legal responsibility, our counselor has the obligation to follow the rules and guidelines of the legal party and to submit necessary information.
Avoiding Dual Relationships
- Our counselors are not allowed to receive any gifts from students.
- Also, our counselors will not conduct any counseling-related activities outside of counseling rooms.