Macau is one of the implementation region of the "Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities", the objectives of this policy are to ensure the full and effective exercise of rights and freedoms by persons with disabilities in terms of non-discrimination and equality with others, to grant them all possible autonomy and to promote their social acceptance in the respect of human dignity.
Macau University of Science and Technology (MUST) is committed to ensuring equal access to university programs for students with disabilities. We provide the adequate facilities as well as counseling service in campus.
We provide psychological counseling services for student with disabilities in adjusting the campus life on emotional, academic and interpersonal issue.
- Target Service Group
Students with disabilities are physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities.
- Counseling Services Category
- Individual counseling: on personal growth, psychological and emotional issue, stress management and relationships.
- Group counseling: to interact with others to identify and understand our maladaptive patterns and how to change them.
- Referrals: including referrals to departments and service units on- and off-campus.
- Education: to promote university awareness of the needs and capabilities of students with disabilities.
- Caring: through mentorship program etc., we received the information about student campus life and issues to concern.
- Resources: toprovide information and guidance on campus and community resources.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about students with disabilities, or make an appointment with our counselors, please contact us.
Student Affairs Office
Address: Room J108, Block J, Gymnasium, MUST, Avenida Wai Long, Taipa, Macau
Psychological counseling Service
Tel: 8897-1910 / 8897-1911 / 8897-1912 / 8897-1913
Address: Room J114, Block J, Gymnasium, MUST, Avenida Wai Long, Taipa, Macau
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm, 2:30pm – 6:20pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- Community Resources of MSAR Government