I. Faculty Graduation Ceremony
- Date, Time & Venue of the Event
June 8, 2022
Renting and Return of Graduation Regalia
(applicable to postgraduate students)
June 7, 2022 (Rental)
June 9, 2022 (Return)
Time: 9:30 – 12:30 14:30 – 18:00
Student Registration, receive the Name Card with seat number and 1 Faculty Graduation Ceremony ticket
(Please present your identification documents at registration.)
Rehearsal for Students (with Name Card in hand and dressed in graduation regalia)
Seating of Guests
14:00 – 14:15
Opening of the Ceremony
End of the Ceremony
Before Faculty Graduation Ceremony
- All participants should pay attention to the epidemic information released by the Macao SAR Government, follow the advices as suggested by Macao Health Bureau and pay attention to your personal, home and environmental hygiene.
- Except for graduates, students who have been invited to the Faculty Graduation Ceremony will be awarded the degree and graduation certificate only after their eligibility for graduation is approved by the Senate of the University.
- Attire should be decent and tidy, the dress code should be:
- Male students:white shirt, dark neck tie or bow tie, dark trousers, dark leather shoes and graduation regalia.
- Female students:white shirt, dark neck tie or bow tie, dark trousers or skirt, dark leather shoes and graduation regalia.
No jeans, sneakers, sandals, slippers, etc. are allowed to the Faculty Graduation Ceremony hall. Students are advised to prepare pins for wearing the graduation regalia in good shape. Students who are not dressed in graduation regalia, or whose regalia do not meet the standards,orare not in proper attire will not be allowed to enter the Faculty Graduation Ceremony hall. Please refer to the faculty website for details of the graduation regalia.
- Students who have registered to attend with their relatives and friends will receive Faculty Graduation Ceremony tickets on June 8, 2022.
- Family/friends of the students must enter the Faculty Graduation Ceremony hall with Faculty Graduation Ceremony tickets between 14:00 and 14:15. There is no seating reservation by name. Late comers will not be admitted.
- Family/friends of the students are welcomedto join this great event. Yet children under age 6 will not be admitted to the Faculty Graduation Ceremony.
- If typhoon signal No. 8 is hoisted at 10:00 a.m.or after on the event day, theFaculty Graduation Ceremony originally scheduled will be cancelled. Please pay attention to the University’s latest announcement at that time.
Before the Entrance of the Faculty Graduation Ceremony Hall on Event Day
- All participants should take their own temperature measurement before going to the University. Participants with fever (with ear temperature at 38˚C or above / forehead temperature at 37.5˚C or above) or acute respiratory tract infection symptoms should not attend the ceremony. Meanwhile, participants should not take medicines to alleviate above symptoms in order to attend the ceremony. Participants should consult a doctor promptly and put the mask on.
- All participants must wear masks at all times, and display the green code of the "Macao Health Code" and "Venue Code" that is valid on the day of the ceremony when entering the relevant venues, and take a temperature check.
- Participants who are tested with ear temperature at 38˚C or above / forehead temperature at 37.5˚C or above will be asked to rest for about 10 minutes in a designated area before taking the body temperature for the second time. If the participant’s temperature is below the level aforementioned, he/she will be allowed to attend the ceremony.
During Faculty Graduation Ceremony
- In order to reduce crowd gathering, all participants in the ceremony must follow the on-site instructions on the day and use designated routes and entrances to enter and exit. At the same time, appropriate social distancing should be maintained.
- Certificate Award Procedures:
- All students will be awarded the certificate onstage during the Faculty Graduation Ceremony. They must arrive at the Faculty Graduation Ceremony hall between 13:00 and 13:20 for the rehearsal. Please be seated according to the seat number shown on the Name Card and follow the staff’s instructions for the rehearsal. Late comers will not be admitted.
- Award procedures for Master & undergraduate students: Students should hold the Graduation Certificates (laying horizontally), with the tassel on the left side, line up on the stage according to the Faculty/Institute, and give the Name Cards to the master of the ceremony for reading out. Students should then go up to the stage, bow to the guests and line up in front of the stage and take the group photo. After that, students should go back to the seat as instructed.
- When the National Anthem is played, all participants must take off their hats and stand upright until the master of ceremony announces their seats.
- Please switch off the mobile phone and any communication devices during the Faculty Graduation Ceremony. Smoking and eating are forbidden in the hall. All students must not leave their seats or get in /out of the Faculty Graduation Ceremony hall without permission.
- After the ceremony, please wait for the officiating group and VIPs to leave the Faculty Graduation Ceremony Hall first.
III. The Faculty Graduation Ceremony information is subject to the latest announcements by the Faculty. Please pay attention to the Faculty website (www.must.edu.mo/en/uic/graduation >> Graduation Information) for updates.
University International College
April 29, 2022