Macau University of Science and Technology
Block R, 7th Floor
University International College
Before entering the test venue on test day, all test takers must
- present a negative result of a RAT done on the test day
- check your body temperature and scan the venue QR code at the test venue entrance (R Building)
- bring your ID card/ passport (valid and is used for IELTS registration) and the photocopy with you
Test takers CANNOT enter the test venue if
- Test takers are unable to show their green Macao Health Code (Local) and a negative result of a RAT done on the test day.
- Test takers have high body temperature (with ear temperature at 38°C or above/ forehead temperature at 37.5°C or above) or other respiratory symptoms.