One. Brief introduction
The Ho Leung Ho Lee Foundation was established by donations from Ho Son Heng Charitable Foundation Limited, Dr Leung Tin Ju, Dr. He Tian and Dr Lee Kwok Wai Wai Foundation Co., Ltd. to reward outstanding scientific and technological workers in China, and the Awards And Review Committee of the Fund is responsible for the organization of the award review. The Nomination System is implemented for the Awards, and the Technology Fund may nominate candidates for the Science and Technology Progress Award and the Science and Technology Innovation Award to the Ho Leung Ho Lee Foundation Awards Review Committee in the first quarter of each year.
- Scientific and Technological Achievement Award;
- Science and Technology Progress Award;
- Science and Technology Innovation Award.
Three. Nomination Requirements
- You must work full-time in Macau for at least 3 years.
- Professor level or above, the "Young Innovation Award" under the Science and Technology Innovation Award is not subject to this restriction.
- Non-academician candidates shall not be more than 65 years of age.
Four. Basic conditions
- Outstanding contributions to the development of science and technology.
- Love the motherland, actively serve the country's modernization construction, and have noble social morality and professional ethics.
- Have been engaged in scientific research, teaching or technical work for 5 years in China's Institute of Science and Technology (Institute), colleges and universities, enterprises and other institutions deemed appropriate by the Trust Committee.
- Candidates for the Youth Innovation Award must be under the age of 45.
- Those who complete secrecy projects in the field of national defense and national security shall not participate in the nomination and appraisal; those who complete unclassified or declassified projects in the field of national defense and national security may be nominated to participate in the selection, but shall issue a confidentiality review certificate equivalent to that of a provincial or military-level unit.
Five. Awardees Obligations
After winning the award, he continued to work in science and technology in the People's Republic of China for not less than 3 years.
Six. Application Method
Candidates are required to carefully fill in the nomination form according to the instructions for filling in and submit it to the unit. After summarizing, reviewing and screening by the units, no more than two candidates shall be recommended to the Macao Science and Technology Development Fund on the basis of merit.
For details, please visit the official website of the Macao Science and Technology Development Fund: https://www.fdct.gov.mo/zh_tw/ho_leung_ho_lee_award.html