Dear leaders and colleagues:
The NSFC announced that the basic science section is now launching the original exploration project "Research on Several Scientific Issues Based on the "Macao Science 1" Satellite" on October 27, 2022.
This is the first time that the NSFC has provided key project team funding to overseas scientific research projects. The six key scientific research projects of this key project group mainly cover the following six directions:
(1) Research on solar activity and observation of the Earth's space environment;
(2) Inversion of terrestrial planet core dynamics and numerical prediction of its main magnetic field;
(3) Laboratory simulation research of terrestrial planetary core dynamics;
(4) Research on electromagnetic induction of mantle and ocean;
(5) Research on the lithospheric magnetic field;
(6) Research on the high-precision four-dimensional model of the Earth's magnetic field.
For more details, please refer to the project guide: https://www.nsfc.gov.cn/publish/portal0/tab626/info87615.htm