This laboratory is satisfies the need of experiments required, the laboratory also provides research facilities to help undergraduate students prepare their graduation projects and graduate students prepare their graduation theses. These experiment systems, students can fix and verify the important theories learnt in the physics course and thus enhancing their operation ability.
Room C406, at the 4th floor of Block C.
CE001, Electric Circuit Analysis
CE102, Analog Electronics
CO002, Computer Hardware Experiments
PH003, Physics Experiments
Tektronix TDS-210 Digital Oscilloscope, TEMA 72-10500 DC Power Supply, BK4007B DDS Function Generator, BK2831E Desk-top Digital Multi-meter, breadboards and basic electrical components.
This lab is mainly used for the lab part of CE001 and CE102. It aims to give students an introduction of basic hardware, to help students learn how to operate common electrical and electronic measurement devices, to foster students' ability to build electrical and electronic circuits, to strengthen their understanding to theoretic knowledge.
This laboratory satisfies the need of experiments required by the course PH003 Physics Experiments. The laboratory is equipped with 42 sets of experiment system with 7 different kinds. There are:
1. THKDG-2 Multi-meter redoing and calibration studying experiment system. It includes an variable-voltage DC sources (0~1.999V), A 1mA analogue ammeter with an internal resistance of 100Ω, 0 to 9999.9 ohms variable resistance, 3 1/2 standard digital voltmeter and ammeter for calibration and so on.
2. TH-H Hall Effect studying experiment system, which is composited by electromagnet (> 2500GS / A) (1GS = 10-4 T), the slice of N-type silicon semiconductor, sample holder, IS – IM switch and VH – Vσ(VAC) switch.
3. THME-2 Static Electrical Field Drawing experiment system
4. THMM-1 Magnetic Field Measuring and drawing experiment system, which is composited by the solenoid coil L, the detection coil T, AC digital millivoltmeter and current sampling resistor R.
5. THQEB-1 Electric Beam studying experiment system.
6. THQGD-1 Characters of Photoelectrical Sensor measuring experiment system.
7. THQPC-1 Photoelectrical Effect studying experiment system.
Though these experiment systems, students can fix and verify the important theories learnt in the physics course and thus enhancing their operation ability.