I. Notes for Admission
- Applicants must log into the Online Application System (OAS) (https://oas.must.edu.mo/admission/index.htm) before the designated application deadlines to complete all application procedures include: fill in all required information, upload application documents and submit for initial assessment, and pay application fee (qualified recommended applicants and applicants applying through the way of priority admission will be exempted from application fee).
- Applicants are required to upload application documents through the Online Application System. If the applicant lacks any necessary document(s), it will result in the disqualification of the first round initial assessment.
- The Online Application System will be closed at 6:00 pm (Beijing Time Zone) on the date of the deadline. After the application system is closed, no applications will be accepted.
- Applicants must register with valid identity document when registering. If the applicant holds the identity documents of different countries/regions, the relevant applicants should consider whether the identity documents used for registration and opening of the account can be valid for a long time during the whole study period. Please note: residents from mainland China must register and open an account with a Mainland ID card. Applicants who registered by an invalid identity document for application will be considered as invalid appication, those applicants will be treated as fail in the initial assessment and the application fee paid will not be refund or transferred.
II. Student VISA and Stay Permit
- According to the regulations of the Macao Special Administrative Region, non-local residents study in higher education institutions in Macau must ensure that they are eligible to enter Macau with legal documents and visas, and must go to the Macau Immigration Department to apply special stay permit for study. Non-local residents must understand on their own whether the identity documents held are in compliance with the relevant Macau law requirements for non-local students. For details, please visit the website of the Immigration Department of the Macau Public Security Police.
- Non-local students should take fully responsiblies for the issues affected by the change of their identity documents problem during study.
III. Cancel Admission
The University reserves the right to cancel the applicant's admission qualifications in any of the following circumstances:
- The documents and materials submitted are untrue or fraudulent
- Failure to obtain the required academic qualificaitions at the time of registration, or those who are known to be unable to obtain related academic qualification at the time of application
- Failure to obtian specific recognized academic documents at the time of registration (Only for applicants from mainland China)
- Failure to obtain a legal entry visa to Macau at the time of registration
- Other circumstances in which the University has decided to cancel the admission due to cheating in the exam, violation of academic ethics, misconduct or damage to the University's reputation etc.