1. Find your program
2. Contact intended supervisor(s)
The following programs’ applicants must contact the intended supervisor before applying.
Doctoral degree programs: Communication, Management in Film Industry, Design, Fine Arts, Architecture, Science, Advanced Networking, Artificial Intelligence, Chinese Medicine, Chinese Medicines, Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Clinical Medicine, Pharmacy, Earth and Planetary Sciences, Intelligent Science and Systems.
Master’s degree programs: Traditional Chinese Medicine, Pharmacology in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Clinical Medicine.
3. Prepare your application documents
Check that you have the required application documents (e.g., ID copy, transcripts, research proposal, etc.) in PDF format (≤2MB) ready to upload.
Submit an Online Application
4. Submit an online application
Applications should be submitted via the Online Application System before 6 p.m. (GMT+8) on the date of the deadline.
5. Settle the application fee
You can pay the application fee via the Online Application System.
Application fee of regular admission: Local residents: MOP500, Non-local residents: HKD500
Application fee waiver: Qualified applicants of priority admission or recommended for admission.
1. Initial assessment
School of Graduate Studies will be assessing all of the required application documents. For applicants who don’t pass the initial assessment, the re-assessment can be re-submitted only once during the prescribed time given in the OAS.
Applicants who don’t pass the initial assessment or re-assessment will not be transferred to the next process – Selection. In this case, applicants are not eligible for the admission examination. (The application fee is not refundable)
(1) Applicants who pass the initial assessment or re-assessment, their applications will be transferred to the Faculties or Institutes for selection, respectively.
(2) For applicants who have been selected, the arrangement of admission examination will be announced on the OAS at the same time. Please do login to the OAS regularly to check the result of selection.
(3) Applicants who haven’t been selected yet, will have to wait for the next round of selection.
(4) Normally, the final result of the selection will be announced before the end of June.
3. Admission examination
(1) Not all applicants who have passed the initial assessment or re-assessment will be eligible to take the admission examination. Each Faculty/Institute will select appropriate applicants to take the admission examination to decide whether they will be accepted.
(2) Applicants who have been selected by Faculties/Institutes will have to take the examination at the designated time.
The acceptance results will be announced in batches on the Online Application System with the principle of merit, and the scholarships will be granted at the same time.
5. Admission confirmation and tuition fees settlement
Accepted applicants will be given 3-5 work-day to settle the tuition fees and related expenses. Please download the Debit Note from the OAS, make the payment on time, and upload the payment proof to the OAS.
6. Online registration and In-person registration
New postgraduate students will receive notification of registration before the class commencement. Please pay attention to the university's latest announcement.
For inquiry, please contact the following departments concerned. To handle your inquiry more efficiently, please provide your username of the OAS or Identity Number.
School of Graduate Studies
Admission and application
Office Hour: Monday to Friday 9:00-13:00 and 14:30-18:20 (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Macau public holidays)
Remark: In the event of any discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions in this system, the Chinese version will prevail.